The ESSS Institute for Education, Research and Development (iESSS) provides postgraduate courses and a full portfolio of simulation training courses delivered in-house and on-site.
More than 60 CAE courses are available to offer participants training for efficient use of the resources available in the ANSYS, Ansoft, modeFRONTIER and EnSight tools.
View here the complete schedule of courses.
- Introduction to Structural Simulation - Finite Element theory and Applications with ANSYS Mechanical
- ANSYS DesignXplorer
- ANSYS Mechanical - Structural Modeling Special Topics
- ANSYS Mechanical - Rigid and Flexible Dynamic Analysis
- ANSYS Mechanical - Structural Nonlinearity and Advanced Contacts
- ANSYS Mechanical - Structural Nonlinearity
- ANSYS Mechanical - Advanced Material Nonlinearity Analysis
- ANSYS Mechanical - Heat Transfer
- ANSYS Mechanical - Dynamics
- ANSYS Mechanical - Rotordynamics - Dynamics of Rotating Systems
- ANSYS Mechanical - Spectral Analysis (deterministic and random vibration)
- ANSYS Mechanical - APDL Programming: Integrating Workbench and Classic
- ANSYS Classic - Introductory (Part 1)
- ANSYS LS-DYNA - Explicit Dynamics
- Structural Numerical Analysis using the Finite Element Method
- ANSYS Fatigue - Fatigue Analysis
- Structural and Thermal Modeling of Soldered Components
- Linear Fracture Mechanics using the Finite Element Method
- Calculation of Equipments in accordance with ASME Code - Section VIII - Div. 1
- Calculation of Equipments in accordance with ASME Code - Section VIII - Div. 2
- Introduction to Fluid Dynamics Simulation: CFD Theory and Applications with ANSYS CFX
- Introduction to Fluid Dynamics Simulation: CFD Theory and Applications with ANSYS FLUENT
- ANSYS CFX - FSI (Fluid-Structure Interaction)
- ANSYS FLUENT - Using UDFs (User-Defined Functions)
- ANSYS CFD - Computational Modeling of Turbulent Flows
- ANSYS CFD - Computational Modeling of Multiphase Flows
- ANSYS CFD - Computational Modeling of Reactive Flows with emphasis on Combustion
- ANSYS CFD - Turbomachinery Flow Modeling
- ANSYS CFD - Modeling of Flows in Shakers and Mixers
Postgraduate CoursesThe postgraduate courses are driven to bring professionals from various engineering disciplines up to speed on how to perform simulations of different applications using commercial software.
Crowd FundingCollective provision which makes it easier to create special classes with progressive discounts. This option becomes available when the minimum number of participants is exceeded.